We will be having PE every Wednesday and a Thursday, please remember to bring a PE kit in as soon as possible.
Learning Logs will be handed out with a due date provided in the Learning Log.
Reading books are to be brought in everyday along with reading records please.
Our theme this half term is Scream Machine. During this project, we will:
- Observe and learn how different mechanisms work.
- Learn about a range of different forces such as gravity.
- Carry out fair tests and investigations.
- Learn how to write shape poems.
- Research different roller coasters using the internet.
- Use the knowledge and understanding gained from the above to plan, design and make a working model of a roller coaster.
More information about what we will be doing during this half term can be found in the half-termly overview which will be handed out at the beginning of the term.