In the Innovate Stage children apply their skills and understanding by creating digital postcards of their locality.
In this project the children will learn:
• To use geographical and research skills;
• To find out about their locality and a contrasting locality overseas;
• To compare factors such as weather, geographical features, population and lifestyle;
• To use ICT and other skills to collect and store information including maps and data;
• To present information in a variety of ways, including ICT.