In the Innovate Stage children apply their skills and understanding by creating a special book about their own lives using pictures, writing and ICT.
In this project the children will learn:
• About the chronology of their own lives and the lives of their families;
• How families are different;
• How to use first and second hand sources to find out information about their own lives and families;
• How humans needs and bodies change over time;
• About the differences and similarities between life for a child now and in the past;
• How to present information using a variety of media.