In the Innovate Stage children apply their skills and understanding by attending the Ugly Bug Ball.
In this project the children will learn:
• Important facts about the life cycles of mini beasts, and how mini beasts live in their habitats;
• How to use research skills to find information – using non-fiction books and the Internet;
• How to measure and collect information accurately;
• To design and make a mask;
• How to compose music and sounds to fit with words;
• How to use a range of instruments to perform music;
• How to write a piece of poetry including using rhyme.